Friday, July 24, 2026

Progress 24.07.2026

Hello all!

Ah man... this week hasn’t been good, bleh. Anyway. Rendering is... somewhere technically a bit behind but nothing too drastic. I had to rerender a portion of the first scene, I spotted something I didn’t like, so... had to redo the renders to keep my brain from nagging me to death. Anyway, I have two scenes left... but those two scenes are half of the update. But it shouldn’t be too bad.

Writing, it’s somewhere. I should get done what I need to do over the weekend. So nothing there really.

And I can’t really show what I’m working with at the moment, so... something else. Internal title: dog sitting. Yeah, not the most likely pair I’d pick for dog sitting, but mother wants to believe the best of her boys... That and demands daily pictures of her precious dog being still alive, safe is optional. Anyway, short break and more rendering and writing. Have a great weekend you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Progress 24.07.2026

Hello all! Ah man... this week hasn’t been good, bleh. Anyway. Rendering is... somewhere technically a bit behind but nothing too drastic. I...