Hello all!
Well, if last week wasn’t great... neither has this one. I’m somewhere around 500+ renders, but rendering is mostly done. Rendering some fixes now, slightly annoying. And then I have three auxiliary renders (and the hidden render) to do, but none of those really hinders testing. Beyond that, post-work is done. So it is mostly coding left. Yay...
Writing is in an okay state; I should be able to finish things over the weekend... after coding the thing first. So there is that.
Friday, July 31, 2026
Progress 31.07.2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Progress 31.07.2026
Hello all! Well, if last week wasn’t great... neither has this one. I’m somewhere around 500+ renders, but rendering is mostly done. Renderi...
-
Public release of Sorcerer 1.0.0 Tested and played through a few times, all the saves worked. But that doesn't mean things didn't...
-
In TRS you follow the story of Garrett, a psionic who's life is about to change, will his choices damn the Sentinel station or save it...
-
Tested and played through it a few times, and all the saves worked. But that doesn't mean things didn't slip by. So as always, if t...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.