Monday, August 31, 2026

Progress report (0.18.0) and changelog for Sorcerer 2 0.17.0

Hello all!

You know... every time an Android build goes without issues, there is something that pops up when I’ve uploaded the things that require doing a patch. It’s like clockwork.

Right, so rendering of update 0.18.0 started, nothing surprising there. Slightly spotty as I’m again doing a million things at the same time. But starting a new update is always slow for some reason.

Writing? Hit a bit of a snag over the weekend that stalled things, but I’ll finish it up tonight most likely. So not complaining.

I’m not doing a preview today, keeping some things secret, at least until Friday. Instead, some musing. Our oracle doing her thing. Sort of amusingly, there are some Greek architectural assets that I can use, mostly ruins, but slightly amusingly the usual temples and things are old. But considering how popular Greek mythology is, it’s odd that there aren’t more up-to-date versions of it. Eh... I’ll make do. Anyway, to the changelog and things!

Changelog: Sorcerer 2 0.17.0

  • 448 Renders

  • One hidden image

  • Grammar, spelling, bug, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, Horny Toad, Oaiki, Soterius, Binge, Digitalzig, Orion)

And yes, there will be a patch...

Release schedule:

  • $15 Tier: As soon as I've compiled the post...

  • $10 Tier: 2nd of September

  • $5 Tier: 3rd of September

  • $3 Tier: 4th of September

  • Public: 14th of September

SHA256:

F4EE45F6AA039EFC6870DB7D59FAE79DC67357CA20274F466EAF8C44D55AD193
Sorcerer2-0.17.0-mac-C.zip

EE21FFF9E823686EE172B229D4FA8984BEBE8578833452077BEE3F3AAAE49406
Sorcerer2-0.17.0-mac.zip

A701914F52DB0A765742B7650CF30174E75675CB3BC10776AC898587E5097EF7
Sorcerer2-0.17.0-pc-C.zip

1EAD66F09B8F4667B9F19814D3D6F8F519554FB6C6FE823E3BE5926FDC6F8451
Sorcerer2-0.17.0-pc.zip

8BCBA676D79BBB5F5D639AEA9C7CB9650B59ED03758122C702D697B2A8B42569
Sorcerer2-0.17.0-Update-C.zip

C96586258C9AFF43DAFF9BD325F2BFE9E63FA45B38C977FAF4FB2CAC8825F895
Sorcerer2-0.17.0-Update.zip

6B4B78CFCFE181F6BCA4F581ED16BBE9809785246D1E31E5136795A9C8C282F3
com.talothral.sorcerer2-0.17.1.apk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Progress report (0.18.0) and changelog for Sorcerer 2 0.17.0

Hello all! You know... every time an Android build goes without issues, there is something that pops up when I’ve uploaded the things that r...