Monday, September 28, 2026

Progress (0.20.0) and Changelog for Sorcerer 2 0.19.0

Hello all!

And release day, some rambling before the actual interesting stuff...

Rendering of 0.20.0 has started, and because of the nature of the renders, there is no actual in-game render because of spoilers and this being a public post. You understand why once you get your hands on the game.

As for writing, it’s on 0.23.0 as expected. Not... entirely happy with how things are going with it, there was a section that I think would have benefited from more dialog, but it was getting to the point of repeating what would have been said a few minutes earlier. Well... it will sort out once I get to the rendering phase with a small break between now and then.

 

I said I should stop making these, but alas, other stuff I do right now probably would ruin some story stuff, so not that I have much choice, outside of maybe pinups. Anyway... A bit more rambling before the good stuff. Truthfully, how the pieces are falling into place with the world this is set in (hint: it is an alternative Earth, but not as much tied to mythology...) it is becoming a contender if I want something simple after messing with all the variants and variables in Sorcerer 2. It is fun to talk and think. When you focus on working in a singular setting, your mind gets numb over time. There is a reason why a lot of devs start their second game while making their first; it is one way to combat the numbness and allow the ideas to flow. I’ll never do two games at once; dividing resources too much for my liking. But I like to write and make occasional renders to test if things would be feasible. It will be a lot of invisible work to make things work the way I want. Notably, there aren’t really poses for the short stack catgirl with weapons as is, so I have to make most of them. Same with certain style rifles... Anyway, enough rambling, now for the interesting stuff...

Changelog: Sorcerer 2 0.19.0

  • 343 Renders
  • One hidden image
  • Codex update (note: compressed has a slight issue with Marellas entry, it will be fixed for 0.20.0)
  • Grammar, spelling, bug, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, Horny Toad, Oaiki, Soterius, OBE, Digitalzig, Orion, Trminator, Mixi, Fey)

Release schedule:

  • $15 Tier: As soon as I've compiled the post...
  • $10 Tier: 30th of September
  • $5 Tier: 1st of October
  • $3 Tier: 2nd of October
  • Public: 12th of October


SHA256:
7F4580A607057EC0EF35361C00FC26E6A894F5C3C6BAB09251CCE89DFEBE3F8B Sorcerer2-0.19.0-mac-C.zip
DED0ADA2767C43F62114151C51B236A12E2033BECEE720E5FE08539638F04915 Sorcerer2-0.19.0-mac.zip
7FF8AF31D59C50A1D8F405682DC78DEF81C6A1A1905CDFCF677A5B4DFCE6501D Sorcerer2-0.19.0-pc-C.zip
79A477BEA4ABF3E1ECE4DA0328AB3DD49750513A191CA3B1E7DDA80DA681BCC6 Sorcerer2-0.19.0-pc.zip
F73C6C7389FB0C852301611ED7811B2005C95917EAE439FCD16880B66629DA15 Sorcerer2-0.19.0-Update-C.zip
8CDEC4FE279F2282552770C7E22D3737C6FB6D452282198FA7CFB9691B2A1D52 Sorcerer2-0.19.0-Update.zip 
EE1BC80DD21A77661B1D4D6AA00BC8F5E8841D40201FB666588D5571A64EBDFC com.talothral.sorcerer2-0.19.0.apk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Progress (0.20.0) and Changelog for Sorcerer 2 0.19.0

Hello all! And release day, some rambling before the actual interesting stuff... Rendering of 0.20.0 has started, and because of the nature ...