Friday, August 14, 2026

Progress 14.08.2026

Hello all!

I’m running a bit late, but I’m writing so I’m losing track of time easily. So, what’s up? The rendering is done, coding is done, and the thing was sent to be tested and some stuff... So that is that in a nutshell. It isn’t a huge update render count-wise; the text is, I think, a page longer than 0.15.0. Or there about... about equal length, really.

So that means I’ll write most of the weekend and start rendering 0.17.0 on Monday. Hooray?


So, no preview today. Ran out of things to show that weren’t a major spoiler, thus... something else. This is more of a reflection of what I’m writing, to a point. There isn’t a training sequence for Lori and Janet written yet, anyway. It is just a possibility, and it is talked about in the current section I’m writing at the moment, so sort of relevant. Although I don’t think I’ll be using that ring if I ever do some sort of training sequence or something with them. Too... plastic and new. Everything else is fine, just not the ring for some reason. Anyway, more writing for me. You all have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Progress 14.08.2026

Hello all! I’m running a bit late, but I’m writing so I’m losing track of time easily. So, what’s up? The rendering is done, coding is done,...