Hello all!
Ehh... yeah, okay. Rendering is going decently. I have one scene left to render; it’s... a bit more complex than I expected, but eh, it’s just a minor annoyance in the grand scheme of things. Next one is probably even more annoying.
Writing is progressing. I have a plan for tonight, so all should be good on that front. Not that the plans have been holding recently, but alas, that’s life.
Sooo... I really had to find an image that wouldn’t be a major spoiler. This is actually from the last scene. For the first time, I rendered scenes out of order, partially because I wasn’t in the mood for building a complex set on Sunday... which I ended up doing anyway after rendering this scene. And thus, chat between Detective Randall and Agent Smith... and giving the good detective some extra gear so she can protect herself. Some basic things, anyway. Right, a shortish break and then finishing this part and writing.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.