Monday, August 17, 2026

Progress 17.08.2026 and Changelog for Sorcerer 0.16.1

Hello all!

And you guessed it, release day... hooray? But before we get to the important stuff, some rambling.

Now, there is a patch with this release. Shocking, it’s... semi-mandatory. The game works fine without it. But someone missed an icon in a choice, and those of you who follow those icons, it might be slightly misleading without them. But being polite always helps. It’s just one choice, and taking a wrong choice there isn’t the end of the world. I think. Anyway...

I started rendering the 0.17.0 as would be expected. It is release day, so stuff is slightly slower simply because there are a million little things to do. But mostly happy how it is going right now. A lot of set building though...

Writing moved on to 0.20.0. So no issues there, finally caught mostly up with it. Hooray. And since avoiding spoilers...

 

Concepts, tests, and things. Things I hate: interior design, wardrobe design, and finding the right hair for the character. Wardrobes for males are easy; just give them a suit, and that’s all you need. Women? Oh boy... the two things I’ve spent countless hours is hair and female clothing, and trying to make them work... But what about this image? Well... There are things that I think, maybe ten or even twenty updates ahead. And this is important because I need to ensure I have assets to make the things. And it always pairs with the environment, especially when it comes to people. Everyone is different. Alexander’s room in the mansion is simple, minimalistic almost. Susan’s if I ever show that is different, let’s say more disorganized and somewhat chaotic. Sabrina has a lot of computer gear because that’s her thing overall. And this applies to the other characters as well. So some characters might have more "brutalist" architecture simply because it fits them... Yeah, might not have been my smartest choice there... Anyway. To the important stuff.

Changelog: Sorcerer 2 0.16.0

  • 225 Renders
  • One hidden image
  • Some GUI work for Android (relocated the quick menu to the top right corner, behind the menu icon thing...)
  • Grammar, spelling, bug, and other fixes (Thanks to Adry, Shaddy, BryonSmothers3DX, Horny Toad, Oaiki, Seronis, Trminator, Draco, Soterius, Eddie)


Right, there is a patch 0.16.1. As said, it is mostly to fix missing icons. It isn't mandatory, but it is helpful. Android is pre-patched because of the UI work needed longer than uploading the other stuff. Anyway, it shouldn't crash without, didn't with the twenty or so tests that I ran plus the others.

Release schedule:

  • $15 Tier: As soon as I've compiled the post...
  • $10 Tier: 19th of August
  • $5 Tier: 20th of August
  • $3 Tier: 21st of August
  • Public: 31st of August



SHA256:


555EB1E8DAB31AE2725562E7B3CA525381928A10CFCC63F5CCE09B8C6D925D45 Sorcerer2-0.16.0-mac-C.zip

BCF84B12B2281A12BD760FA5229D24122D41AB0FB9E0E83ED2BFF10E265CEBCC Sorcerer2-0.16.0-mac.zip

EB0FBC19E01E9CCDDCC797077F1E9E501735486F23928A5CBFBFB8FF2CB8BF7D Sorcerer2-0.16.0-pc-C.zip

BFB32780F47B9F9A829613CB3A3B87DE6967CF0A1B0FF45A8D4C78E60E24E72E Sorcerer2-0.16.0-pc.zip

E3B86DD243A5EB96A8B31537D544CDA3E7C9DC46E91F4C0942FBE2CA19887605 Sorcerer2-0.16.0-Update-C.zip

2EF173D8A7BF5949999A61FB0108E60A6BC17F77819EEB421820CE716C367E27 Sorcerer2-0.16.0-Update.zip

8C64DE13AD7101F8ABCE0431DA29D560DFD1B4C66F457E48D2B437447DE49E88 com.talothral.sorcerer2-0.16.1.apk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Progress 17.08.2026 and Changelog for Sorcerer 0.16.1

Hello all! And you guessed it, release day... hooray? But before we get to the important stuff, some rambling. Now, there is a patch with th...