Friday, August 21, 2026

Progress 21.08.2026

Hello all!

It is Friday, and that means... a progress post. So what’s up?

Rendering is... hmm. I’d say it’s about where it should be? I had a goal: that I should start a certain scene yesterday, and I did, and finished the bulk of it as well. My only annoyance is that I’m not as far as I want to be on the next scene, but I’m not too concerned. There are a couple of scenes I’m not entirely certain how I will render, but I think of something. How to see how it is on Monday...

Writing? Writing is about where I expected it to be, hasn’t been that good week for it, but I still got things done. Should be exactly where it needs to be on Monday. I hope.



Preview... not much of a spoiler for anyone at this stage. There are some renders that are a bit hazy and dusty-looking. This is intentional; some morning haze and some sand in the air, things will look slightly different.


And then a small bonus. Needed to test the environment; recently, even some of the... somewhat trusted artists have been slipping in quality, so testing and checking things are more important than ever, especially when the previews can be heavily filtered. This set? I wouldn’t use it in daylight. I wasn’t happy about the texture quality of it. Nighttime works better, though, and I have an idea for it. Oh, and yet another teleporting practice gone wrong... But not to worry, big guy is there to rescue the ladies in distress once more... Anyway, a somewhat short break and I’ll see how far I get tonight with rendering and writing. You all have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Progress 21.08.2026

Hello all! It is Friday, and that means... a progress post. So what’s up? Rendering is... hmm. I’d say it’s about where it should be? I had ...