Friday, August 28, 2026

Progress 28.08.2026

Hello all!

Friday... yay? Been a busy couple of days. It is sort of amusing; updates are happening when they are done. That has been my stance on things since the first day, the fact that I update so often is honestly a pure coincidence, and despite my stance on it I still get annoyed when things don’t go how I want them to, even though I don’t technically have any rush to do things. But that being said, now that I’ve had you all concerned... 

Rendering is done. There are 447 renders, but the hidden image isn’t there yet. Post-work is done; 90% of the coding is done. So unless there are any major power issues, I should be able to hand it over to testing tonight.

Writing is... somewhere. Not much progress; too many annoying things to deal with this half of the update. But I did get to write something, so I’m not really complaining. Just need to dedicate most of tomorrow to writing and little else.


 Then... speaking about things to come. After this little trip that is ongoing throughout the 16 to 18, the focus shifts back to the allies after 20 for a bit as the others need to do their next thing. I’ve been mulling over the details of the ally situation. I know the "quest", and I know some of the details but some paths to certain things aren’t clear yet. But... those paths also depend on the characters who are in the action with you. Maera is a queen (of sorts), and Kiri has certain distrust of authority figures. Eventually, those two will get into an argument, and that is something that needs to be accounted for. So this particular render was mostly to get one potential scene visualized for myself. Storyboarding, if you will... Anyway. Enough rambling, back to coding I go! You all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Progress 28.08.2026

Hello all! Friday... yay? Been a busy couple of days. It is sort of amusing; updates are happening when they are done. That has been my stan...