Monday, August 24, 2026

Progress 24.08.2026

Hello all!

Eeehh... damn, progress has been slow. So, what’s up?

Three and a half scenes left, about, in theory. So what is taking so long? Well, posing several figures (preview shows one instance of it). There aren’t that many complex scenes, but when you have 6ish characters on screen, it becomes slow to pose. But more of that later, but... it’s going. I might be a day or two "late" with this one. It is what it is. That depends on how the rest of the scenes pan out.

Writing is where I want it to be. So, hooray for small things...

I usually don’t give out spoilers as is, not major ones anyway, but this is to illustrate the "problem" I’m having right now. Multiple characters fight scenes. This one of the reasons why the MCs face the "bad guy" alone, rendering this scene has taken me most of the day already, and I still probably render it for the next 8 or so hours. The renders themselves don’t take that much time but loading things, effects, posing and all the little things eats the time, and there isn't anything that you can do to speed any of those up as is. Uneven ground and you have to ensure everyone (who isn't flying) is touching the ground and so on. So fewer characters to move, less posing to make, easier to construct a fight scene. Anyway... things are okay overall. I’m somewhere 250ish renders in at the moment. Yeah, it just takes time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Progress 24.08.2026

Hello all! Eeehh... damn, progress has been slow. So, what’s up? Three and a half scenes left, about, in theory. So what is taking so long? ...