Hello all!
It’s Friday... and the update has been rendered and sent to testing. And that’s about it, really, about the progress of 0.19.0. Business as usual. Of course, there are the usual caveats regarding it, but that should be given.
So I’ll be doing writing mostly over the weekend. And finishing up the Codex stuff, been doing renders for it. Even though they are simple renders, it’s the loading and deleting of the characters that eats the time. But anyway, yeah, I should be able to finish the writing of 0.22.0 by Monday. And then start rendering 0.20.0 then.
And of course Daz... got stuck with things. Bleh... Annoying. Anyway... I’ve told it before why I use magic in my stories. I don’t do slice of life stories, so eventually there will be combat. Therefore, you need some flashy bits eventually. And it allows certain freedoms to break the laws of physics when things don’t make sense otherwise. So yeah, not that it should be new all things considered. And from left to right, Connor, Rita, and Dr. Barnabas Walton. Yeah, they already have names, so, yeah... it probably will be a VN one day. Anyway, I’ll be writing and rendering portraits. You all have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.