Friday, August 7, 2026

Progress 07.08.2026

Hello all!

Good news and bad news; the good news is I’m making progress and the bad news is I managed to get sick. Interesting, well, that would explain the irritation I’ve been feeling for the last couple of weeks. Nothing to worry about, just having somewhere north of 25 temperatures for a few weeks and then suddenly dropping to closer to 10 tends to do that. Ah, well, more tea it is then.

Rendering is going okay. Render count wise I’m slightly behind where I would want to be, but in relation to the script, I’m about there, but as usual, things will get done.

As for writing? It’s going on, hopefully I’ll get it to where I want it to be over the weekend. But not that concerned about it at the moment.


A preview? Wow... sorry, the fever is breaking so my sense of humor tends to be a bit off. There is a quick trip to the Orient in the next three updates. It’s funny how easy things are when you have "at-will long-range teleporting" available. And the cult plot moves forward as well. The next few updates are mostly about the cult, with some minor side of others... Anyway, you all have a great weekend. I’ll take a break, and then continue to do stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Progress 07.08.2026

Hello all! Good news and bad news; the good news is I’m making progress and the bad news is I managed to get sick. Interesting, well, that w...