Monday, September 7, 2026

Progress 07.09.2026 (0.18.0)

Hello all!

Running a bit late, got stuck making an animation, but that’s nothing new. What’s up?

Rendering the final scene. Hooray, so I’m more or less on schedule since this will take a day or two to render. Considering making an alternative if I have spare time before release for one of the earlier scenes. Buuut not really rushed with that, just some ideas floating in my head. But all is good on that front.

Writing is where I want to be. And I should be able more or less to finish it on time, so all is good on that front as well!

And then the final preview of this update... Familiar elements, there was that "Daily Motivational Render" a while back that I said I would end up using in the game. And I did; one of the reasons I do them is to ensure that they work as they should for what I’ve planned. I have half a notebook of notes regarding those environments and the things I’ve used in them. Anyway, short break for me, then more... messing around with some sort of animations, and of course writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Progress 07.09.2026 (0.18.0)

Hello all! Running a bit late, got stuck making an animation, but that’s nothing new. What’s up? Rendering the final scene. Hooray, so I’m m...