Friday, October 2, 2026

Progress (0.20.) 02.10.2026

Hello all!

Friday... whee... It has been somewhat productive week overall.

Rendering is about where it should be. I should be at 150 renders by the end of today; right now I’m at 187 (minus fixes) so I’m happy with it. Same with in relation to the scripts.

Writing is going as expected. Nothing to complain about at the moment either, and if things go as planned? Yeah, happy with it as well.

Oh, no... a preview! Although nothing too exciting. Update 20 is odd; it only has one choice because it is one of those updates where it’s mostly about the consequences of the choices made. And moving the plot forward in parts that don’t need a choice. However, the choice that is there is important, as it is one of the choices (not only one, mind you) that will affect how the game ends. It won’t make it or break it alone. Just stacking things against out might not be a good idea... 


And a bonus for the fun of it. Post-apocalyptic Steam/magic-punk... Yeah, steampunk is sort of easy part of the equation. Magic? Yeah, I can do things with it, not the first system I’ve created. And let me use some of the rarer props I have... The reason for the apocalypse is already been set, so yeah... it’s technically ready setting for things. Ah well, will be fun to see if it comes to see the light of day. Anyway, short break, then I’ll finish the scene and continue writing. You all have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Progress (0.20.) 02.10.2026

Hello all! Friday... whee... It has been somewhat productive week overall. Rendering is about where it should be. I should be at 150 renders...