Hello all!
And it’s the dawn of the new week... hooray. Can hear the enthusiasm right there. Only kidding... So, what’s up?
Rendering is pretty much where it should be. Started doing the last scene; it will take a few days to sort out, then I’ll probably start coding tomorrow while things render. That’s obviously assuming things go as planned. And then need a couple of auxiliary renders.
And then the writing? I suppose it won’t be too big a surprise if I say it’s where it should be. I should be able to write more tonight, so yeah... writing isn’t something I’ve never really been concerned about that much
And the final preview of this update. If you don’t see this small scene, it means you might have a hard time ahead. Granted, you won’t see a portion of the update either. But it isn’t a crucial thing. While Gail and Teagan are lovely characters, they aren’t crucial as is for the future of the house on their own. But it lessens the room to play so to speak.Then we have... Yeah, I know I said I should stop making these, but how my mind works, it’s easier said than done. It’s the excitement of building a new world. Eh, I’ll get over it eventually. And no, the crystalline figure won’t appear in Sorcerer, but whatever is next, it can appear in there. Anyway, short break and then more rendering.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.